Although we're a small business we will always aim to dispatch you order the same working day (if placed before 12pm) or the next working day.
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout. Please enter your postcode into the shipping rates calculator.
|UK (Standard Tracked)||£4.99|
|Republic of Ireland||£9.99|
International delivery costs are calculated at checkout. The delivery cost does not include customs duty, local taxes and handling charges.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery. (This information is subject to change based on the outcome of Brexit.)
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Online Returns Policy
We hope you love all the items you receive, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, please return the item(s) to be received by us in their original condition*. Once the items are examined if we find signs of the items being worn, used, washed or without labels attached, unfortunately we will be unable to process a refund and the items will be returned back to you.
When returning item(s) to us please allow 14 days from the day the parcel is returned to us for your refund to be processed.
Online Full Price Items Refund Policy
Full price item(s) are to be received by us in their original condition* within 28 days of receipt of the parcel. Upon the return of a full price item(s) you will be refunded via your original payment method.
If your order was placed using a debit card, credit card or PayPal account (international customers only) the card/account will be refunded upon receipt of your return. If the original order was placed using online store credit, your online account will be refunded upon the receipt of your return.
Online Sale Items Refund Policy
Sale item(s) with 70% off are final and can not be returned or exchanged.
*Unworn, unwashed, with all labels attached and in sellable condition. Any products which are returned damaged or not in their original condition will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the items(s) while they are in your possession.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Returns Via Post
If an item(s) has been ordered online, this must be return back to us via post to our online warehouse. To return items by post please complete the following steps:
1. Complete the returns form included in your original parcel; including your order number, name, barcode of the item(s) to be returned and the reason for your return.
2. Pack the items that you wish to send back ensuring all items are in there original condition* along with the returns form.
3. Apply the returns postage label attached to your original invoice to the parcel you wish to send back. If for any reason you are missing the returns the label please see the below address.
4. Take your return parcel to any local post office or courier, where a postage fee will be charged (this cost is your responsibility).
5. The item(s) are your responsibility until they reach us. For this reason we strongly recommend that you send any parcels back to us using a recorded delivery service, and a obtain proof of delivery certificate from the courier used.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique
14 Conway Square
*Unworn, unwashed, with all labels attached and in sellable condition.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique Stores Return Policy
We hope you love all the items purchased at our Sarah Alexandra Boutique stores, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please bring your item(s) back us along along with your receipt. Please click here to find us on the map.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique Full Price Items Refund Policy
Full prices items are to be returned to us within 14 days from the purchase date in their original condition*. Upon return of a full price item(s) you will be issued a refund in the form of a credit note or offered an exchange.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique Sale Items Refund Policy
There is no exchange or credit note issued on items purchased in our sale in-store. All purchases on sale items are final.
We strive to ensure that our garments are of the highest quality and reach you in excellent condition, please accept our sincere apologies if you have received a faulty or incorrect item. If you have received a faulty or incorrect item please contact our customer service through your Sarah Alexandra Boutique online account, so that a member of our customer service team can advise you on the correct procedure in sending the item back to us.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique Store Purchases
We strive to ensure that our garments offered in our store are of the highest quality and in excellent condition, please accept our sincere apologies if you have purchased a faulty item. If you have purchased a faulty item from our stores please contact our customer service team by emailing us at email@example.com. In the email please include the barcode of the item &/or a picture, as well as detailing what the fault is. Customer service will then deal with your query as needed.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique Online
At this current time Sarah Alexandra Boutique online does not offer an exchange service. If you wish to exchange an item(s), you original item(s) will need to be sent back in accordance to our Online Returns Policy, and a new order placed for the replacement items.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique Store
If you have purchased an item in our Sarah Alexandra Boutique store, you can return this item(s) to our store for an exchange. Please ensure that you bring along your receipt and items are in their original condition*. We unfortunately can not offer an exchange without a receipt present.
Changes To Your Order
In most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to your order once it has been placed. If you wish to add more products to you order, please place a new order for these items.
If you would like to change the details of the delivery address that was provided upon placing the order, please contact our customer service team by either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by raising a customer service ticket within your online account. Please ensure that you include the following details; your name, your order number, your phone number and email address.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Right To Cancel (EU Customers) – Consumer Contract Regulations
In addition to our returns policy, if you are a customer in the European Union, you have the right to cancel your contract with us within 14 days from the day that you receive your goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by clicking the cancel order button within your online account page.
If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation. Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard delivery) once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address below.
Sarah Alexandra Boutique
14 Conway Square
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the products.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
• Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the return documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
• Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
• In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).